CPD and Sage Training Courses
The modern day bookkeeper has greater software choice than ever before but Sage remains the market leader
in providing accounting and payroll software. By training using Sage, specifically their Sage 50 range
, you are ensuring compatibility with the majority of accounting professionals, which, as you start your new career, can be a valuable source of business
Using our 25+ years’ experience
in providing Sage training we will ensure you not only get the guidance needed to pass your exams, but that you’re also provided with valuable onward support
as you make the transition from student to professional bookkeeper
As part of your practical, hands-on training you will be supplied with software from the Sage 50 suite of software, the advantages of which are as follows:
- Providing all the functionality you’ll need as a bookkeeper or payroll operator, as part of the Sage 50 software suite, your knowledge gained will be easily transferrable throughout all related Sage 50 products, ensuring compatibility with the majority of working accountants.
- Your software is supplied with an annual license ensuring your software is upgraded each year.
- Depending on your preferred course package your accounting software license will be for one or two years. Payroll software is issued with a one year license. If you have continued use of the software after these periods, you can enter into a monthly or annual agreement where you’ll receive significant discount due to our Sage Business Partner status.
- As a Sage Business Partner we receive significant discounts on all on-going software costs. As a student of IDEAL, 100% of this discount will be passed on to you.
- From 2009-2014 our ICB pass rates covering ALL computerised bookkeeping and payroll exams average 97.2%; a statistic we’re hugely proud of. This is all the proof you need to be assured that we provide the study materials and software combination that will bring you success.
- Our Exam Pass Guarantee, where we cover the cost of one re-sit per exam, provides peace of mind that we'll do all we can to ensure you pass your exams at the first attempt.
It is essential that you have a sound knowledge of manual bookkeeping & payroll principles before undertaking computerised study.
The ICB exam structure, covering Levels 2, 3, 4 and Payroll Management will require you to cover the underpinning knowledge at each stage, before you attempt the relevant computerised exam. Our courses are structured in this way and fit in exactly with ICB exam requirements.