ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (computerised - Sage 50 Accounts Essentials)
Make IDEAL Schools your #1 Training Partner
AfICB - Part B (Sage 50 Accounts Essentials)
This course of study covers the computerised section of study required within the Affiliate Membership Level of ICB. Upon successful completion of this course of study and subsequent exam you will have reached AfICB status, where employment opportunities would include Assistant Bookkeeper.
You must have completed the Manual Section of this Level II qualification - Click here for details.
Ideal Schools will provide:
• All Study Materials
provided in presentation folders
1 year tutorial support via phone, email & 24/7 support via private Facebook groups
• Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
Continuous Self Progress tests & Answers
4 x tutor marked assignments
1 x Mock Exam Paper
Exam pass GUARANTEE
Continued career support
Associated Exams: B3
Exam Structure: 1 x home based examinations
Study Time: Approx 20-30 hours
Exam fees:Exam fees for this course option are 21.00 and include our ‘college discount’.When it comes to paying for your exams you have two options:
- During online registration, select to switch to the option that incorporates the exam fees. With this option, your exam fees are either added to your full payment or spread evenly throughout your interest free payment term.
- Pay as you go: As you complete each section of study you'll be instructed to book your exams. If you have not pre-paid these you'd simply contact our admin team to pay and we'll then place your exam order.
The choice is yours!!
Topics covered within this level are as follows:
Use a computerised accounting package:
Business Set Up
Health and Safety
Processing Nominal Ledger and Subsidiary Ledger Accounts
To ensure your knowledge of the software is more than adequate we will cover in addition to the above the following topics:
Software Installation * software configuration * correction of errors * Customer/Supplier set-up * Nominal Account set-up * Opening Balances * Customer/Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes * Sales Receipts * Purchase Payments * Bank Receipts/Payments *, and much more.
Software Supplied – Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
Ideal Schools have a policy of only supplying software that can continue to be used when study is completed; it will not stop operating. Your software is provided with 1 year Sage technical support but we'll provide all the study support you need for exam and career prep. After study, if you feel you'd benefit from ongoing Sage support and/or software updates, you can take advantage our Sage Business Partner status and receive significant discount on ongoing costs.
- Providing all the functionality you'll need as a bookkeeper, as part of the Sage 50 Accounting suite, your knowledge gained will be easily transferable throughout all Sage 50 products, ensuring compatibility with the majority of working accountants.
- Your software is supplied with Sage Technical support, ensuring you have all the guidance you need at your fingertips.This is on top of the exam and career support provided by IDEAL.
- As a Sage Business Partner we receive significant discounts on on-going support and upgrade costs. As a student of IDEAL, 100% of this discount will be passed on to you.
- Minimum System requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Intel 2.0 GHz processor; 2 GB DDR3 RAM; 5 GB Hard Drive. (Are you a MAC user? Please call us for advice)
If you would like added advice on software or any other part of our training we have an experienced team at your disposal. Call us now on 0800 028 1404 or 0141 248 5200.